[geeks] torrid lunch decision

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Wed Jun 12 19:14:20 CDT 2002

Most of them... i.e. Most Chinese Buffets I've run across are Buffet
Restaurants ala King Buffet.

They are American Chinese to the extreme, and sometimes downright
suck... (they usually have some fries and hot dogs in addition to the
most generic Chinese-ish food you can find)  but they are ok if you're
hungry.

I usually like the Cheese Wontons...aka Crab Rangoon.

I have yet to see a buffet in a good authentic Chinese restaurant.. at
least here in Westchester County NY... Now Indian buffets are an
entirely different manner.  The difference is that there is a menu and
the buffet is served at lunch as a special.  Most of the Chinese Buffets
ask you what you are drinking and then you go to the table.

Andrew