[geeks] torrid lunch decision

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Wed Jun 12 14:27:44 CDT 2002

On Wed, Jun 12, 2002 at 03:36:03PM -0400, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 12, 2002 at 03:10:36PM -0400, Brian Hechinger wrote:
>
> I'll have to ask the ethiopians I know, but I doubt they will know.

well, philly.com came through for me for once.  there are two places in philly,
one on 45th and the other on baltimore ave

i will try them both and report back. ;)

> They report that some place in DC is quite good though.

meskerem.  not quite good, fucking amazing.  although i'm not etheropian, so i
can't judge as well as they can, but to me, it is great.  ;)

-brian
--
"I mean Twinkies are good but getting shot really hurts."
				-- http://www.thisisatastyburger.com/ --