[geeks] Glad I don't live in Texas!

Peter L. Wargo pwargo at basenji.com
Wed Jun 12 11:43:19 CDT 2002

On Wed, 12 Jun 2002, Tim H. wrote:

> remove the "rights" of corporations, since corporations are all either
> a dictatorship or an self perpetuating oligarchy, and never
> representative of the employees/shareholders.

I agree.  I've seen many cases (and been involved in a few) where the
lives of people were shattered because the head of a company decided to
just get rid of a bunch of people.  Never mind that they worked hard, or
gave 110% and got canned anyway.  There is something just plain wrong
about that.

-Pete