[geeks] Sun file system problem

Will Mc Donald wmcdonald at ntlworld.com
Wed Jun 12 08:26:10 CDT 2002

Without knowing what Mail Gear does and how, it's hard to say. This said, the
obvious thing would appear to be just stop whatever Mail-Gear processes are
running. tar up the contents of /var/opt/Mail-Gear somewhere safe. Make a
/cache/Mail-Gear directory and untar your backup there. symlink
/var/opt/Mail-Gear to /cache/Mail-Gear and startup your process again.