[geeks] Good battery source!

Mike Hebel nimitz at owc.net
Wed Jun 12 05:48:06 CDT 2002

Very cool Pete!

I just found 2700mah A size cells I can use to rebuild my old PowerBook
batteries with - especially since tabs are no extra charge.

A 2700mah PowerBook battery for $32 plush shipping...mmmmmm!

Now if they only had inexpensive versions of those button style Lithium
Rechargables so I can construct a new PRAM battery...their external link
to "Ebat" wants $54 for them.  I'm thinking - "EBay".

Mike Hebel