PRIVATE: Re: [geeks] Glad I don't live in Texas!

Peter L. Wargo pwargo at basenji.com
Wed Jun 12 01:33:18 CDT 2002

On Tuesday, June 11, 2002, at 11:28 PM, Bill Bradford wrote:

> personally, i'm with pete.  The whole party system is just a slightly
> different form of religion.  its just lesser gods on a rotating basis.

I needed that, thanks. :-)  (Hug Amy for me as well.)

I'm getting damn close to just running for president myself.  I wonder
if I could get on the ballots in all 50 states...  America needs a
rational president.  I'm Buddhist, so religion isn't an issue.  I'm more
\-or-less moderate, prefer peace over violence, and have nobody pulling
my strings.

Hmmmm.....

-Pete