[geeks] Glad I don't live in Texas!

Bryan Fullerton bryanf at samurai.com
Tue Jun 11 17:40:12 CDT 2002

On Tuesday, June 11, 2002, at 03:11 PM, Amy wrote:

> We're looking in any direction where the mean temperature in August
> doesn't rise above 90 :) Not very specific, but it'll give a general
> idea.

Here in Toronto today it was 30C (86F) with 52% humidity, which
apparently works out to a humidex of 98.6F.
Tonight it's supposed to thunderstorm and get back down to a more
seasonable temp of 21C (~70F).

It gets too hot for me here in August, mostly because of humidity coming
off Lake Ontario, which also makes for lovely smog. Not Texas hot, but
we sometimes see 35C+ (95F+) daytime temps plus 50%+ humidity for weeks
at a time.

Bryan