[geeks] Address book using XSLT,XML,Sablotron

William S. wstan at xs4all.nl
Tue Jun 11 13:36:00 CDT 2002

I know there are more technical mailing lists to
post this to but I am just looking for some general
advice. Also, I am new to this.

Let's say I want to set up a web based address book
where a user can enter a name in a field, click a
submit button, and get back the name(s) that correspond
to the match.

The names will be in an XML file and all of the processing
will be done through PHP, XSLT, and Sablotron.

What is the best way to do this? (I know I should be more detailed
so maybe I should qualify my question.)

Better question: Where can I find examples to do what I
am trying to do? (XML, XSLT). What are the "buzz" words
I should look for with google to get me some references?

Thank you,

--
Bill
Amsterdam, NL