Height/Weight: Re: [geeks] quiet

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Jun 11 12:37:27 CDT 2002

Geek wrote:

> Ahh, see that may be true, but Student Assistance would laugh at me
> heartily if I asked them to buy me a couple of Sun boxes instead of
> going to college.

Ah, student loans?  Worst debt ever! </comic book guy>

I just finished paying off loans from my 'almost a degree' and feel like
a great weight has been lifted.  So much money, so little return...

Now I just need to pay off the 'let's try this again' degree that turned
into the 'what the fuck was I thinking' 'almost a degree' and I'll be in
the clear.
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com