Height/Weight: Re: [geeks] quiet

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Tue Jun 11 11:59:49 CDT 2002

On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 12:07:45PM -0400, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> Err, the extent of their hardware teaching may not go far past the CPU
> though, although I suppose they could also teach of about OBP.

they teach MIPS and SPARC assembly, but unlesse things have changed since i was
there you sure didn't get any hands on hardware experience.  of course there
weren't any admin classes back then either.  let me ask some friends who still
work there and find out what the deal is.

-brian
--
"I mean Twinkies are good but getting shot really hurts."
				-- http://www.thisisatastyburger.com/ --