[geeks] Lotus Notes

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 11 11:44:08 CDT 2002

I've been in and out of Slotus Bloats environs for 8 years or more. I NEVER
understood the idea in the first place.

Lets see... we can invent something that runs on top of a full blown O/S,
provides graphical interfaces, can run apps and provides a scripting/logical
programming language.

Sounds like a fscking poor excuse for an O/S on top of an O/S if you ask me.
If its running on Windblows, its a poor excuse for an O/S on top of an O/S
on top of an O/S (DOS). WTF does it "bring to the table"? The ONLY thing I
can see is that it provides a uniform user experience across multiple
platforms. Whoopee.