[geeks] Palm owners/hacker wannabies

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Tue Jun 11 09:50:39 CDT 2002

In an earlier message, I whined about PocketSmalltalk not moving.
Well, that made me think to look them up again, and I found new signs
of life.   First starters, they have a new web site, and a new
tutorial.  They also have version 1.6 out, but no new news on version
2.0 (the one that allows us to use it to develop from Irix, Linux, and
Mac OS machines).  Grr.  And I still can't find anything about decent
form designers that don't cost an arm and a leg, even for windows.

--
Joshua D. Boyd