[geeks] Lotus Notes

Martijn Pronk martijn at smartie.xs4all.nl
Tue Jun 11 08:47:05 CDT 2002

Joshua D Boyd wrote:

>Bites the big one.  It takes over a minute to start it, and then it
>can't tell me if I have no mail.  No, I have to open the mailbox, and
>wait another 30 seconds to find out that I have no new mail.
>
>This sucks.  IBM really needs to make this better.

You Sir, are very right!
At 'ork I have to use this pile of sh*t as well...
When working with multiple accounts (Office mail, Work related shared
mailbox,
and an application inside Lotus) you have to type your password *every*
fscking time
you change account...
Not to mention the UI inconsistencies... (Scrollbar not adjusted to the
actual lenght of
the page/mail you're viewing, using checkboxes on places where
radiobuttons should go)

Anyone else want to rant about Locutus Bloates?

Martijn