[geeks] New muffler

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Jun 11 06:22:30 CDT 2002

> I think it's sad for the states to have these astronomical suing-cases
> haunting every business-opportunity there is. I mean, for what cause?
> OK, someone get rich and all the others will suffer from it. It's sad.

One of my main gripes about the legal system is how easy it is to bring
suit against someone, whether deserving or not.  You can literally ruin
someones financial and social life in an incredibly short period of
time.  It doesn't even matter whether that person is guilty of what you
accuse them - the damage has already been done.

> Regarding the lifts, I'd consider these quite expensive, atleast from
> the beginning. Count to that electricity and water, room, and all
> that... But it would be a great idea.

You'd have to start small, no doubt.  I really want to do this though.
It might not make me rich, it certainly could be fun.

--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com