[geeks] Weekend movie notes

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Mon Jun 10 16:23:17 CDT 2002

On Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at 03:43:20PM -0400, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> The one of the normal theaters remodelled and expanded and cut their
> prices to be lower than the other 2 normal ones.  Now the other normal
> ones are out of business, and the remaining normal one keeps jacking
> their prices higher and higher since you have to drive an hour or more
> to go anywhere else.

Ain't capitalism great!  It guarantees better choice and better value to
the consumer, doncha know.

--
Grand Inquisitor Reverend David Cantrell | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

    It's my experience that neither users nor customers can articulate
    what it is they want, nor can they evaluate it when they see it
        -- Alan Cooper