[geeks] Bad Juju tonite...

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Mon Jun 10 08:03:05 CDT 2002

On Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at 08:37:39AM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> I did think of taking my Playstation and running it throught the O2
> (instead of the single working TV in the house) so that I can play it
> more often - but never worked up the energy to do it...

I hear that you get bad results from that, but I'm not sure if that is
only when trying to record as you play or not.  Apparently, video game
consoles tend to play fast and loose with standards (not like anything
else we heard, yeah right).  I've heard it suggested that a TBC would
mostly fix it, but haven't tested that.

--
Joshua D. Boyd