[geeks] New muffler

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Jun 10 07:57:15 CDT 2002

> > Whoah!  Explain that, if you don't mind, please.  Is it just a garage
> > bay that you rent time on?  Bring your own tools, or what?
>
> Oh yes. You have a couple of powerful hydraulic lifters in there, a
> bench and highpressure water in every "booth". I think I paid $8/hour or
> so. Definitly worth every penny of it.

Wow!  Cheap!  I was thinking I could charge about $15 an hour, and
people would still beat a path to my door - just to use the lifts.  Even
at $8 an hour, at 50% occupancy for 30 days every month, that's still
almost $1000 a month gross income per bay.  I have no idea what
insurance would look like - astronomical I'm sure...

--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com