[geeks] oh. my. god.

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Jun 9 23:36:41 CDT 2002

On Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at 12:17:09AM -0400, Ethan wrote:
> I didn't find it gross at all (I got no pictures on the home page, just
> broken links). Made me kind of sad for all the parents going thru it. To
> think of the parents that want kids so bad, then to think of all the crack
> ho welfare moms down the street crankin' out 8 kids that will never get a
> good home.

I find it sad, yes, but to take photos and then make them look like
something that never was... I would think that this would be *worse*
on the parents in the long run.

"Oh, now if we only had pictures of what he would have been like in
kindergarten.. and graduating high school..."

Truly sad.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford