[geeks] Bad Juju tonite...

Peter L. Wargo pwargo at basenji.com
Sun Jun 9 22:54:20 CDT 2002

Geez, something is very wrong.  First, installing OS X.1.5 on Chan's G3
(Pismo) powerbook causes Palm Desktop 4.0 to no longer sync.

Then, while dumping some video to my 840AV for some friends, the audio
was totally fucked, full of static, and it took me *hours* to get
something decent out of it.

Finally, we just lost left-channel input on the TiVo.  Gone.  I verified
it with cable swaps, the left channel coming in is toast.  I was able to
get it back by using the RF connection between the Sat. box and the
TiVo, but the video quality is *way* down from S-video.  This bites, as
our unit is pretty old and waaaaaay out of warranty.

I'm going to avoid doing anything else electronic tonight.  <shudders>

-Pete