[geeks] Aieeeee!

Ryn mattyml at daemons.net
Sun Jun 9 21:18:18 CDT 2002

Wonder how the A+ certification would look on the old resume? ;)

A customer complains that a lot of paper jams are occurring on her LaserWriter
printer.
What are possible causes that can be fixed by the customer?

  A. Fuser assembly too hot.
  B. Too much paper in cassette.
  C. Paper that is damp or wrinkled.
  D. Both "B" & "C"