Height/Weight: Re: [geeks] quiet

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Sun Jun 9 19:56:51 CDT 2002

Man your list and mine match pretty well, I'm not a big Hendrix fan, Metallica has some stuff I like, SRVaughn I can take or leave, but the rest of those are on my "I wish I could get the original albums on CD instead of these collections that skip cool songs" list.

mmmmm.... Ping Pong over the Abyss....

I grew up on Larry Norman, I think my dad has all the underground stuff he released in the 70s, along with some of the other guys he help get going.

Darn, I want to listen to "Six O'clock News" right now.  Do you have original vinyl?  I'd love to replace some of my crappy cassettes with fresh rips.

Tim
/leaving to dig out old cassettes/