[geeks] Is it just me or...

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sun Jun 9 14:42:29 CDT 2002

Gary Nichols wrote:

> Is one of the most refreshing sounds you can hear in your home lab the
> sound of a fresh RAID-5 array being formated?  mmmmmmm  crunching....

I just packed up my JBOD adapter and a shitpile of hard disks.  I've
gotta construct a case to hold it and a power supply.  While
packing/cleaning up my area here I came across 6 known-good 350MB
Apple-branded SCSI drives.  Definitely good for something, I'm sure :)

I now have a BIG box stuffed *full* of various drives that I
uncovered/recovered from lost.  I was also very happy to find a few
4.3GB IBM, an 8GB Apple, and a couple 9GB Seagate.  Unfortunately, no
SCA drives...
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com