[geeks] Does any remember

Gary Nichols gary at linuxforce.org
Sun Jun 9 12:59:23 CDT 2002

Married With Children has to be my favorite TV show of all time.

The lyrics:

Who's that riding in the sun? Who's the man with the itchy gun?

Who's the man who kills for fun?

Psycho Dad, Psycho Dad, Psycho Dad.

He sleeps with a gun, but he loves his son.

Killed his wife 'cause she weighed a ton. He's Psycho Dad, Psycho Dad.

A little touched or so we're told, killed his wife 'cause she had a
cold,

might as well she was getting old...

Psycho Dad, Psycho Dad, Psycho Dad.

He's quick with a gun, and his job ain't done.

He's Psycho Dad.

Who's that riding in the sleigh? Who's that firing along the way?

Who's roughing up bums on Christmas day?

Psycho Dad, Psycho Dad, Psycho Dad.

Who's that riding across the plain? Who's proud 'cause his wife is
slain?

Who's the man who's plumb insane?