Height/Weight: Re: [geeks] quiet

Bryan Fullerton bryanf at samurai.com
Sun Jun 9 12:02:56 CDT 2002

On Sunday, June 9, 2002, at 10:01 AM, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> Actually, that came out a little backwards.  I actually meant to say
> that, under certain situations, I think that nearly everyone will
> display ADD-like behaviour.

Under certain situations, everyone will display behavior found in most
disorders - as an example, people's brains can do some wacky shit when
sleep deprived. It's a disorder when it happens most of the time and you
can't control it even when you realize you're doing it. (IMHO)

I'm fairly familiar with real world ADD stuff, as my brother had a lot
of trouble with it (I don't think he ever finished grade 9 - and he's a
smart guy, just can't deal with school), and my mom has done a lot of
work educating and helping other parents dealing with ADD in their kids
and themselves. She was one of the founding directors of ADDO
(http://addofoundation.org/).

Bryan