Height/Weight: Re: [geeks] quiet

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sun Jun 9 07:49:17 CDT 2002

Kris Kirby wrote:

> On Sat, 8 Jun 2002, Geek wrote:
> > Having taken it for medical reasons, I would say that it sounds
> > plausible from my research.
>
> For all I know or can tell, I do belive that I have ADD or some form of
> ADD. I just don't do anything about it because I'm able to deal with it
> anyway.. sometimes having a short attention span is a good thing.

I'm convinced that nearly everyone has some mild form of ADD.  My nephew
was put on Ritalin for a couple months until his mother decided the ill
effects outweighed the good.  He's able to concentrate on things if he's
interested in them - he doesn't care for computers much, but will sit
and listen to hour-long lectures on auto body repair or engine
maintenance if he's allowed to ask questions.
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com