Height/Weight: Re: [geeks] quiet

Steven Hill sjh at matrix.net
Sat Jun 8 19:09:08 CDT 2002

> >The 90s was my awakening in to House music though.
>
> >90 bpm and no pauses, and no apologies.
>
> I can't dance to techno - it's all too slow.

I can't dance.

I used to light-jock at the Student's union... 4k of strobes. w00t!
I never had anyone take a photoepileptic fit on me either. I have no
idea how though!

House / trance / techno used to be described in about three moves.

my favourite was the big fish, little fish, cardboard box technique.

the fish was ]---- at ----[ big
the fish was    [- at -] big
then you sort of juggle a small carboard box.

If I remember the others, I'll post them.

Ho Hum.

S.

--
Steven Hill