[geeks] homeless DEC stuff in NY state

Mike Hebel nimitz at owc.net
Sat Jun 8 00:37:32 CDT 2002

 > controlled environment.  Also there is one of those monstrous old
 > tektronix printers that just patch into the monitor line and do
 > screen dumps, and use full width color transfer film.  That thing I
 > definitely will not pick up, bring a buddy to help you. :-)

Oddly enough I have one of these here in the Midwest - if it's the same
annoyingly heavy box I'm thinking of.  I also have supplies for it -
chemicals, not film I think.

If anyone wants it they can come and get it.  It's in a  basement so
bring two people.

Here's the catch - I'd like people to take all 3 of my Apollo DN3000's
and the attending stuff - disks, cables, manuals, OS tapes, etc. along
with the printer.  Sadly I do not have the money or time to mess around
with them. They are in a storage unit 10 minutes away.  All of this will
fit in a minivan - that's how it got here.

About the only thing I want to keep is one of the large monitors as it's
a converted RGB 21".

Ideally I'd like this stuff to go to a good home although I hear tell
that the DN3000's are "dumpster food" by this time - but I personally
don't believe that. ;-)

Mike Hebel