[geeks] Other World Computing does not make Johnny a happy boy.

Kurt Mosiejczuk kurt at csh.rit.edu
Fri Jun 7 14:12:22 CDT 2002

On Fri, 7 Jun 2002, Bill Bradford wrote:

> Other than their prices.

Actually, there prices are better than they used to be.  A bit pricy
on Sun memory still, but mainly compared against ebay or other used
vendors.  Crucial.com is generally pretty decently priced on memory
and I've been noticing memoryx.net has been beating them on stuff
lately.

And memoryx does have that spiffy lifetime warranty.

I got a nice USB smartmedia/compact flash reader from them for $30.
A lot of places have readers for $30, but not one that does both
types of media.  My camera only uses smartmedia, but if I'm gonna
pay $30 for a reader, might as well get the one that does both.

--Kurt