Height/Weight: Re: [geeks] quiet

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Fri Jun 7 12:06:40 CDT 2002

On Fri, Jun 07, 2002 at 01:12:12PM -0400, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

[PCI PCMCIA]

> I've never seen one, let alone one support by Irix.

poop on a stick.

[PCI FC]

> I'm not positive, but I think those exist. I suspect that is a
> question one might need to carry to the proper newsgroups.

i will definitely have to do that.  hopefully the FDDI card i just picked up
will work in the Octane (not 100% sure it's a FDDIXpresss or not, but it *is*
an SGI card, so the chances are good) and i can use the PCMCIA on one of the
sparcs if need be, but i would *really* like FC on the Octane.

-brian
--
"I mean Twinkies are good but getting shot really hurts."
				-- http://www.thisisatastyburger.com/ --