[geeks] power?

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Fri Jun 7 09:55:47 CDT 2002

On Fri, Jun 07, 2002 at 10:48:54AM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> > I think it started here around 6 something.  I went into class at 6
> > and the weather was fine, and at 7:15 the fire alarms go off, and the
> > police tell us that the building is to be seal because of water in the
> > electrical systems.  And this was in a brand new, just completed 2
> > years ago building.
> >

> I hate to say it, but that doesn't surprise me at all.  Here in RI you
> see that kind of thing all the time :(

I don't see it all the time except for at school.  There are a few
towns that have real proble with basements flooding north of
Lancaster, but that is to be expected when the houses are in areas
that frequently (meaning several times a decade, but not quite yearly)
have a few inchs to feet of water standing above ground.  The school
is not in a location where the ground actually gets submergered.

--
Joshua D. Boyd