[geeks] power?

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Fri Jun 7 09:41:19 CDT 2002

On Fri, Jun 07, 2002 at 10:29:05AM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> >
> > So, did anyone else get hit with a bad storm last night?  We lost
> > power.  Don't know when we lost it, but at midnight when I got home it
> > was out, and it was out this morning.  They said they might get it
> > back this evening, maybe.
> >

> Started here at about 11:30 or so.  I don't think it got too bad though,
> as neither of the kids woke up...

I think it started here around 6 something.  I went into class at 6
and the weather was fine, and at 7:15 the fire alarms go off, and the
police tell us that the building is to be seal because of water in the
electrical systems.  And this was in a brand new, just completed 2
years ago building.

--
Joshua D. Boyd