[geeks] To a good night's sleep

Peter L. Wargo pwargo at basenji.com
Fri Jun 7 01:26:15 CDT 2002

Yippie!  Our new bed (A Comfort Select air-adjustable) arrived today,
and we shall try it out tonight.  I'm hoping that by being able to take
the pressure off my shoulder/back, I will sleep a night through w/o evil
back pain.  Plus, Chan can have it firmer. (She likes 60 on her side,
I'm a 35)

It feels better (way) than our 6-year-old sealy, and seems easier to
cope with than either of the soft-side waterbeds we had before that.

(I'm a firm believer in spending on a bed, I'm in it around 1/3 of my
life...)

I finally gave up on waiting for the pain to stop.

-Pete