Sore Feet (was Re: Height/Weight: Re: [geeks] quiet

Peter L. Wargo pwargo at basenji.com
Thu Jun 6 20:38:17 CDT 2002

On Thu, 6 Jun 2002, Amy wrote:

> On Thu, 6 Jun 2002, Peter L. Wargo wrote:
> > Not to make the world happy - I just would like to get a few extra lbs
> > off of my feet & ankles.  They hurt after the accident, and anything I
> > can do to reduce the stress on 'em would be nice.
>
> That's reasonable. Have you tried more supportive socks?

Damn this thread went nuts.  In any vent, it won't help - the compression
socks won't work over my large calves.  In addition, the problem is mostly
ankles/feet - the one that got chewed up, and the one that got broken up.
(The latter now has some nifty arthritis - I use a steel plate in my shoe
to keep the foot from flexing.)

-Pete