Height/Weight: Re: [geeks] quiet

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Jun 6 17:00:18 CDT 2002

> Does that image actually look like something to you folks?  It's pretty
> much just dark here.  <pause, gimp, gimp...pause...gimp> Ah, people!
> Wow!  Hey, they are adorable!

Yeah - my crap digital camera needs to be turned into confetti.  I can't
afford anything better now - though I have a feeling even a Barbie
Jam-Cam would take better photos.  It also is only works transfers via
PCMCIA flash adapter, and the windows machine is the only one that has
PCMCIA - but it also doens't have gimp.  Sorry - I probably shoulda
taken a few minutes to transfer it to the Octane and gimp it a little.

Thanks though - I think they're cute, but then again I'm a little biased
:)
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com