Height/Weight: Re: [geeks] quiet

Gary Nichols gary at linuxforce.org
Thu Jun 6 13:03:05 CDT 2002

Kurt,

Your doctor is on crack.  You look healthy as a horse, and your kids are
C-U-T-E!  I have two girls as well.  One is eight and has a little 'pudge'
that I pinch all the time (much to her displeasure).  If a doctor looked
me in the eye and told me that my little girl was needing to watch her
diet, I'd give him a Sam Kinison right to the face!
"OOH!  OOHHHHHHHHHHH!  You're a fscking moron!  Your mom and dad were
brother and sister!  OOOHHHHHHHHHH!"

I miss Sam.

PS - Time to shop for another doctor.

Gary