[geeks] Info for Cheap/Acceptable PC upgrades

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Thu Jun 6 13:08:34 CDT 2002

It's the same as NT 4.0 basically... right click on Network neighborhood
and click Properties... or double-click on Network in the control
panel... or open Network places and do a prop's on the LAN connection
(this is new)... Yes they drop the Admin tools in a new spot but with a
few clicks you can fix that.  XP on the other hand really obfuscates
everything and makes it brain dead in the process.  XP should be
shredded and used to fertilize a garden.

Andrew