[geeks] quiet

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Thu Jun 6 09:41:00 CDT 2002

 > 2. For the past two months I've been changing, mentally and
> physically.
> I've dropped 30lbs in May alone and it's starting to show (or at least
> according to Bill it is, noone else sees me).

	Please excuse my urge to fix things but I can't resist putting my
two cents in here. I think this line may be the root of your problem. Is it
possible that your earlier bouts of depression caused you to isolate
yourself from people and now that you are coming out of that you are
starting to feel the loss from it? I think section four speaks to this and
that may be why you have the urge to take off and leave, looking for an
adventure, something to provide interaction on a one to one basis not
interpreted through a computer monitor. just food for thought.
	If this is the case the solution may be simple as doing volunteer
work at the library or somewhere else, maybe an old folks home to avoid the
computer aspect. Give you a chance to interact with new people and try out
your new self. And just maybe, after it is all said and done, you will
remember why you hated people so much and be happy once again isolating
yourself. Usually works for me :).

> Well, that's my emotional dead letter for the office. As always,
> comments are welcome.
>
> --a

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer