[geeks] Anyone know of a really cheap... and I mean unemploy ment cheap

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Thu Jun 6 09:02:46 CDT 2002

On Thu, Jun 06, 2002 at 09:57:36AM -0400, Kurt Mosiejczuk wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Jun 2002, Kris Kirby wrote:
>
> > Something like that. Bennies take the edge off.
>
> Except that doctors also prescribe benadryl as a sleep aid.
> And Sominex is Benadryl with a different name =)
>
> My doctor put me on Zyrtec for my allergies... once a day, and
> it does seem to help.

I haven't found Benadryl to knock me out.

Sudafed on the other hand is pretty awefull.  I'm gone when I take
it. I meant to get some on the way to work (not that I want to be gone
here, but I thought a full day of taking it might be just the thing to
get rid of this lingering congestion).

--
Joshua D. Boyd