[geeks] Well, even more eBay goodness...

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Jun 6 08:16:38 CDT 2002

> He could just stab the pitbull with the screwdriver, threat removed.

Stab it in just the right place and maybe - but otherwise you just end
up pissing it off even more.  At least in my experience.  I once got
rushed by a pitbull and I hit it with a punch that would have knocked
most humans senseless, but it only made the dog even more intent on
doing me bodily harm.

A good well-place stab with a huge friggin screwdriver might work - but
those pitbulls are tenacious creatures...
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com