Height/Weight: Re: [geeks] quiet

Amy scoobydoo at ohno.mrbill.net
Thu Jun 6 00:05:31 CDT 2002

On Wed, 5 Jun 2002, Peter L. Wargo wrote:
> The height/weight crap is just that.  I was tols by a doctor that I
> should weigh 160lbs.  I'd be dead.  In college, when I was shorter and
> less bulky and in ROTC I weighed 175.

*thinks*

The last time that I was the same 'size' that I am now was 6th grade (I
was 'short' then, only 5'6" although the actual weights are different by
75lbs). Very strange after being oblivious to the weight thing for so long.

> Granted, I'm at around 240 and that's a bit much, but 220 would be
> fine...

240? Not big at all, IMO. As long as you're happy, the world will always
find you attractive. The only perfection to be found in this world lies in
the imperfect, after all.

--a