[geeks] quiet

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed Jun 5 22:24:19 CDT 2002

> Well, that's my emotional dead letter for the office. As always,
> comments are welcome.

Amy, we all have our ups and downs.  I've said and done a lot of things
that have got me in trouble for one reason or another - mostly because I
speak plainly and don't sugar-coat.  People take offense to that for
some reason.  Anyway, I don't hold grudges for too long - and I expect
that most people don't.

I look to the future, live in the moment, and try to do "the right
thing" most of the time.  That's all you can ever do.  There are
relationships you might have to rebuild, but take those a step at a time
and rebuild as needed.  I've had my share of those, and some that I have
no intention of ever repairing.

Put plainly, don't worry about it too much.  If folks don't understand
what you were going through, well, then, they probably aren't people
that you want to interact with anyway.

As for computers/electronics/technology, put it down and walk away.
I've taken up a few hobbies that have nothing to do with computers, just
to create some kind of balance.  Paintball, 4-wheeling, motorcycling,
target shooting, carpentry/cabinetmaking, and other "dirty hands" type
fun.

Do something with that scooter - or dump it and get a new one, they're
not all that expensive.
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com