[geeks] Solaris 9 *whimper*

Gary Nichols gary at linuxforce.org
Wed Jun 5 17:30:44 CDT 2002

A few other things that I'm really happy about:
- sshd right out of the box.  sweet
- nutscrape doesn't crash nearly as often (I can actually go to most sites
that require me to open pop-up windows and not crash).
- documentation is good (and plentiful)
- media kits seem to be of slightly better quality than what we received
in 7/8.
- StarOffice 6 (oops I already said that)
- Upgrade from 8 to 9 (not clean install) went smooth with no data loss
(you know, accidentally erasing a partition LOL)