[geeks] quiet

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Wed Jun 5 14:35:39 CDT 2002

	I don't think any of that is acceptable. Maybe you need to
understand why we keep saying this. We spent a lot of time installing the
wireless webcams in her place. The entire list is, right now, clustered
around their PCs waiting for activity. You are cutting into productive time
for the list in several

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer
WHRO