[geeks] *ping*

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Tue Jun 4 22:29:07 CDT 2002

On Tue, Jun 04, 2002 at 10:30:34PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> You people are too quiet.

too busy playing GTA3 on the PS2.  mucho mass destruction fun.  although the
mission where you have to kill Salvatore is HARD.  i ALMOST got him, but the
cops showed up and it got REAL messy.  6 Mafia guys i can handle.  6 Mafia
guys and a god damn veritable ARMY of cops, i can't.  i'm only one man after
all.

god damn cops.  i'm doing them a god damn favor by killing Don Salvatore, and
what do they do?  try and fucking kill me.  ARGH!

-brian
--
"I mean Twinkies are good but getting shot really hurts."
				-- http://www.thisisatastyburger.com/ --