[geeks] *blink*

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Tue Jun 4 22:10:44 CDT 2002

On Wed, Jun 05, 2002 at 02:29:23AM +0000, Kris Kirby wrote:

> This kinda makes me feel bad, but if I had to look at my PC as related to
> a car, it'd be an older muscle car. You know, something that doesn't
> really compare today. but was pretty good for the day. (yeah -- a weak
> analogy, I know).

no way.  yugo.  the only thing PCs had going for them "in the day" (and in
this day for that matter) is the fact that they were (are) cheap.  there hasn't
been a single workstation that doesn't stomp the snot out of a PC.  the only
problem however, is that they are unaffordable, costing more than cars a lot
of the times.

no, not muscle cars.  yugos.

-brian
--
"I mean Twinkies are good but getting shot really hurts."
				-- http://www.thisisatastyburger.com/ --