[geeks] Anyone know of a really cheap... and I meanunemployment cheap

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Tue Jun 4 14:40:20 CDT 2002

I have 8 acres, and it looks like it is going to cost me living on (bad) dial-up for the foreseeable future, but I am far enough out in the boonies that I have never heard anyone else's music, I've never smelled anyone else's barbecue, and over the roof of the neighbors barn the next habitation I see is all the way across the valley.  The sound of horses conversing doesn't bother me.

ignore the pop-ups, they didn't do that when I put up the site, couple years ago, and now I can't update it conveniently, because they won't let free accounts have ftp access.  I just haven't moved it to my "real" website yet.  Oh, and I neutered the directions so I could let people I didn't want to visit see the site.

http://tjhnet.freeservers.com

And I am making progress, the last time I called Verizon I didn't have to explain to them what DSL was :-)

Tim