[geeks] Anyone know of a really cheap... and I mean unemployment cheap

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Jun 4 12:43:03 CDT 2002

On Tue, Jun 04, 2002 at 01:40:26PM -0400, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> > Not to me.  I ^%#(*&%#!! HATE mowing the lawn.  Growing up, we had THREE
> > ACRES of lawn to mow, and a non-self-propelled 20" mower.  Ugh.  I got
> > stung by bees.  It sucked.  Which is why we never have more than a couple
> > of feet woth of grass wherever we live.

We had two acres.  I had a self-propelled push mower, with the self-propell
part broken.. so it was 2x as heavy as a normal push mower.. I had some
strong arms back then.

> A riding mower makes mowing the lawn much nicer.  So does paying the
> neighbor kid to do it(or so I would imagine).

My lawn is too big to do all with a weedeater, just barely big enough for a
push mower, and not big enough for a riding mower.

http://www.mrbill.net/~mrbill/house/

Bill

--
Bill Bradford