[geeks] Anyone know of a really cheap... and I mean unemployment cheap

Peter L. Wargo pwargo at basenji.com
Tue Jun 4 12:11:28 CDT 2002

On Tue, 4 Jun 2002, Andrew Weiss wrote:

> I think I'm getting the MAU from Bill... :-)
> Now if only finding a job was this easy ...

The geek community (tm).  Dedicated to the almost lost art of spending
massive amounts of time getting a stysrem to run that is less powerful
than most PDA's.

Hey, as Chandra pointed out, it's a great hobby - fairly clean (as opposed
to when I used to work on my truck), mentally challlenging, and fairly
cheap.  I use it as stress reduction - a couple of hours taking apart and
putting together stuff, and I'm happy and relaxed.

-pete