[geeks] w00t! new job!

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Jun 3 23:20:53 CDT 2002

Same title I just left, and basically same responsibilities (Director of
Systems).  Three locations, but the main office is in Granville, OH.
I'll probably spend a few days a month in Manhattan too, and possibly
some time in Maryland a couple times per year.

The company is fully client-funded, i.e. not a slave to venture
capital.  They're growing fast, and they have a killer product that
caters to the financial community - specifically asset management.  I
don't pretend to fully understand the data modeling and forecasting they
use - two nuclear physisists came up with the algorithms...

Looks like a nice stable position with a long-term company for a
change.  I was getting tired of being layed-off every spring.

--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com