[geeks] "Hello World" for Sablotron

William S. wstan at xs4all.nl
Mon Jun 3 19:16:42 CDT 2002

It looks like it was a problem with my method
of transformation. This works OK now with
your news.

	' wget http://213.84.71.105/news2.php '

Or to load the page normally on my server go to:

	' http://213.84.71.105/news2.php '

I found the info at a german site that had a tutorial.

BTW Bill, I hope you dont mind me using your 'news'
for this demo. If it is a problem let me know and
I will take it down. I just did not have any XML
examples of my own yet.

--
Bill
Amsterdam, NL